Chef Sean Connolly’s Grilled Garlic Prawns
- 150g of prawns, deveined
- 160g of unsalted butter
- 1 small shallot, finely minced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 35ml of Pernod
- In a heated pan over medium heat, add the butter and fry the shallots and garlic. Reduce the heat and cook until the aromatics have softened. Increase the heat of the pan and add the prawns. When the prawns are almost cooked through, add Pernod and flambé the prawns. Once the flame has died down, add salt and pepper to taste. Just before serving, add the fresh parsley and serve immediately.
Copyright Cravings! Magazine on thecraversguide.com.
Chef Sean Connolly
Chef Sean Connolly has been featured in BeWicked before, as an Australian Chef with tantalizing moves in the kitchen. Read his interview here. His cooking show “On the Grill” airs on the Asian Food Channel at 9pm every Thursday.