A simple and easy recipe from the folks at Mekhala: This Asian-Mexican influenced dish makes a healthy party snack or a filling dinner. Add chillies for zing. Substitute the rice with quinoa to reduce carbs, or the chicken with tofu and mushroom for a vegan version.
Curried Rice And Coriander Ginger Tacos
- 1 Cup Cooked Mekhala Organic Brown Rice
- 1 Can Black Beans, Drained
- 100g Chicken Breast or Thigh, Cubed*
- 1 Tbsp Mekhala Red Curry Paste
- 150ml Mekhala Coriander Ginger Dressing
- 10 Taco Shells
- 1. Add all the ingredients except the taco shells to a pan and stir fry till cooked
- 2. Spoon cooked filling into the taco shells
- 3. Top each taco with 1 Tbsp of Mekhala Coriander Ginger Dressing, or serve tacos with dressing on the side.
- *For vegan version, substitute chicken with grilled tempeh, mushrooms or hard tofu.
Copyright Cravings! Magazine on thecraversguide.com.